ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samsamini
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa

Post by samsamini » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Dear all
I hope you are well. I have an immigration query and I really appreciate your help.

I currently live outside the UK. I met my fiancé in the UK while I was a full-time student from 2011 until 2012. After my studies I returned to my home country. Now we are planning to marry and I would like to live with him in the UK. My fiancé is settled in the UK.

One of the possible options for me to live with him is to obtain Spouse Visa. My fiancé is currently in full-time education and he is only able to work part-time, it is difficult for him to financially prove, via income from salaried employment, he is earning £18,600 per year. As a result, I must consider other ways of meeting financial requirements including Non-employment income and Cash savings.

I have a small apartment abroad and I can rent this apartment, but the total annual income will be around £11,000, I don’t know how much cash savings I need in addition to the money I get from renting my apartment, and I also don’t know for how many months I need to prove that I have rented this apartment or I have the cash savings in my account. I would like to move to the UK by the end of this year.

I really appreciate help. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks