ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview in sheffield

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad1224

Interview in sheffield

Post by hammad1224 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 am

Hi,

My brother applied my tier 1 ent from London. He got interview in Sheffield. Is this possible. Why I am not given interview in Croydon?

Best Wishes,

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am

Things shud be seen in ongoing perspective
THese days they just teasing the foreigners like saying to someone if u want u canwithdraw the application and asking interviews on different places
ThIngs r changed

ALl the best
Rizmir

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 pm

rizmir wrote:Things shud be seen in ongoing perspective
THese days they just teasing the foreigners like saying to someone if u want u canwithdraw the application and asking interviews on different places
ThIngs r changed

ALl the best
Or it's most likely that the interview is being held in Sheffield because that's where the application is being dealt with by the caseworker. :roll:

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 pm

I think its normal its just the way work is distributed to case worker and availability.

regards
Highly_Skilled wrote:
rizmir wrote:Things shud be seen in ongoing perspective
ThIngs r changed

ALl the best
Or it's most likely that the interview is being held in Sheffield because that's where the application is being dealt with by the caseworker. :roll: