ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter-URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saeedrehman

Bank letter-URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Post by Saeedrehman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi all.

Me and my wife are forming a team and applying for Ent visa.
I have all 50k funds in my name overseas. So I am 3rd party for my wife.
We have the letter from my bank stating that the funds are freely available to me and disposable to UK on my request.
The dilemma we have is that the bank letter doesn't state my wife's name. Although we do plan to provide a declaration from me stating that my funds are also available to her and a legal representation as per the requirements. But is it enough?
A recent post here with almost the same scenario of 3rd party bank letter resulting in refusal had made me think twice.

We both are from different countries so we think it will be difficult to get her name on my bank letter.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Here's your current thread on this matter.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=821419

What is not clear from your posts is whether both of you are inside the UK with PSW leave (both of you).

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 pm

thanks for your reply.

The previous thread is about the 3rd party letter credibility which we have sorted now by providing the legal representation.

This query is about dilemma of not having my wife's name on my bank letter. And honestly till now we were happy to proceed with what we have till a recent post about a refusal confused us a bit.

We both are on our individual psw and applying our individual ent visa by forming team within UK through 50k route. (i.e neither is applying dependent on other)

gulrose786

Write letter to bank complaint department

Post by gulrose786 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello I have got refusal because of bank letter. I recon u write bank complaint department in details and in return bank will write u about their policy. That letter with a cover page include in your application to satisfy case worker. Otherwise no option because are not working for ukba. They have their own governing bodies. Hope this will help you.[/img]

jeez
Newly Registered

Visa refused

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Applied on 23, Oct, 2012.
My Application is refused on the basis of following points:
1) Self employed letter was not attached.
Answer: I have attached original welcome letter of HM Revenue and customs as self-employed, now you see how silly temporary workers are.
2) Confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, land-line phone number and any email address.
Case worker said, the letter you have provided from Halifax does not confirm all of the above as listed at paragraph 41-SD (a)(i).
Answer: I have provided third party information on the declaration document, as bank cannot provide this details. However, bank letter from third party shows his balance, name and full address clearly mentioned including bank statement.
3)One or more contracts showing trading, the contract you supplied does not give the telephone number of the other party involved and you therefore do not meet the requirements at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iv) of the Immigration rules.
Answer: I have applied on 23rd Oct, 2012 and at the time contact number was not required because rules changes after 31 January, However I have provided all business details but telephone number was missing. I am going in appeal; I will provide land-line number in trading contract.
Please suggest me more points which make my appeal successful, all type of comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Jeez

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri May 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Saeedrehman wrote:thanks for your reply.

The previous thread is about the 3rd party letter credibility which we have sorted now by providing the legal representation.

This query is about dilemma of not having my wife's name on my bank letter. And honestly till now we were happy to proceed with what we have till a recent post about a refusal confused us a bit.

We both are on our individual psw and applying our individual ent visa by forming team within UK through 50k route. (i.e neither is applying dependent on other)
On 3rd April 2013 I applied for the Tier 1 enterpr visa with my team member using third party funds. However First Bank in Nigeria did not include third party contact details on there letter and author of that letter contact details was not included as well.

Bank letterhead paper include bank address and phone number.
But both my name and that of team member was included in the letter
Declaration letter from third party showed his contact details and the signature.
I submitted his bank statement and fixed account statement to prove the fund which also showed his account number.

Please I need advice on my chance of getting this visa because I am beginning to worry when I red the reason for many people refusal on the forum

Will they contact me for more information or just decide on the available ones. Should I collect another letter from Bank and if I do where can I send it to.

I did biometric on 23 April 2013
what is my chance please

Mr Legal

Re: Bank letter-URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Post by Mr Legal » Sun May 12, 2013 8:32 am

Saeedrehman wrote:Hi all.

Me and my wife are forming a team and applying for Ent visa.
I have all 50k funds in my name overseas. So I am 3rd party for my wife.
We have the letter from my bank stating that the funds are freely available to me and disposable to UK on my request.
The dilemma we have is that the bank letter doesn't state my wife's name. Although we do plan to provide a declaration from me stating that my funds are also available to her and a legal representation as per the requirements. But is it enough?
A recent post here with almost the same scenario of 3rd party bank letter resulting in refusal had made me think twice.

We both are from different countries so we think it will be difficult to get her name on my bank letter.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Your question is technical as to whether an applicant can become a third party funds provider.Wait it needs proper study.
However alternatively,you have a good chance to prove access to funds by providing a joint account for the required amounts of money.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Dayyurite

Re: Write letter to bank complaint department

Post by Dayyurite » Fri May 31, 2013 8:59 pm

[quote="gulrose786"]Hello I have got refusal because of bank letter. I recon u write bank complaint department in details and in return bank will write u about their policy. That letter with a cover page include in your application to satisfy case worker. Otherwise no option because are not working for ukba. They have their own governing bodies. Hope this will help you.[/img][/quote

Please I did you go about the appeal or did you reapplied?

I have been refused on bank letter and the legal representative letter