ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR denied

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JoPro
Newly Registered

ILR denied

Post by JoPro » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:27 pm

I was on a work permit and applied for my ILR in august last year via post.
it took just under 8 months to refuse my application because of my salary being below the required level because they dont take commission into account for earnings. ie my basic was too low but if they included comms i would have been ok.

If my boss changes my pay slips to increase my basic and reduce my comms to equal out the required level(not changing the amount im paid), Can i just reapply for the visa again ? I have just under 4 weeks left on my work permit.

also can i back date payslips or do you think it should only be recent ones?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 pm

You have already presented your accounts to the UKBA. Retroactively doctoring those accounts (that they have already seen) would fraudulent and really dumb.

JoPro
Newly Registered

Post by JoPro » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Lucapooka wrote:You have already presented your accounts to the UKBA. Retroactively doctoring those accounts (that they have already seen) would fraudulent and really dumb.
they have only seen the ones up until august last year, if i have a cover letter from my employer saying they have changed the pay structure to make it compliant with pay slips from this year, would it matter ? i pay tax on my gross, the comms on my payslips is just for me to see what i have been doing.

JoPro
Newly Registered

Post by JoPro » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:38 pm

JoPro wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:You have already presented your accounts to the UKBA. Retroactively doctoring those accounts (that they have already seen) would fraudulent and really dumb.
they have only seen the ones up until august last year, if i have a cover letter from my employer saying they have changed the pay structure to make it compliant with pay slips from this year, would it matter ? i pay tax on my gross, the comms on my payslips is just for me to see what i have been doing.
i will be seeking legal advice however. just want to know if its a case of re applying with new updated payslips from this year ( they have even dropped the the required amount for what i have needed)

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.