ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Navi
Newly Registered

Application Refused

Post by Navi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi Guys,

At last application refused after 2 months....
Applied visa as a team member through PSW route... According to the STUPID & ILLITERATE caseworker, The reason of refusal is:
- i didn't mention my Name as director in a Gumtree advertisement...
but i didn't make or provide any gumtree advertisement with my application for my business. i just provided printouts of my website, my Facebook page & my linked in profile page as a marketing material....

Does anybody get this kind of refusal...?

The visa officer sitting there itself are illiterate & cant check what docs has been provided by the applicants.... i think they even dont know the meaning of the ENTREPRENEUR.....

Kind Regards
Viren

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

It looks the case worker already made point to refuse ur application.
Coz for director there is a requirement of appointment report from company house . There is not a single word in policy guidance to hve director in advertising material.

Hope this will be helpful
Rizmir

Navi
Newly Registered

Post by Navi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 pm

You are absolutely write Rizmir.... They even not studying the case properly... just keeping in mind to refuse the applications...

Viren

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Application Refused

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Appeal (you will definitely win) or write a letter explaining the point and ask for reconsideration.

regards

Navi wrote:Hi Guys,

At last application refused after 2 months....
Applied visa as a team member through PSW route... According to the STUPID & ILLITERATE caseworker, The reason of refusal is:
- i didn't mention my Name as director in a Gumtree advertisement...
but i didn't make or provide any gumtree advertisement with my application for my business. i just provided printouts of my website, my Facebook page & my linked in profile page as a marketing material....

Does anybody get this kind of refusal...?

The visa officer sitting there itself are illiterate & cant check what docs has been provided by the applicants.... i think they even dont know the meaning of the ENTREPRENEUR.....

Kind Regards
Viren

Imran14

Post by Imran14 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Easy to prove such silly things in court rather than your professional link to your education background, mainly getting refused after an interview which is purely related to professional background and immigration history.... All the best you will get the visa definitely..

vinith
Newly Registered

Post by vinith » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Even I got refused for a silly reason. I have provided contract with full contact details, my client contact details and printouts of my website. They have refused my application saying that my full name and job role is not mentioned on website. how stupid is that these case workers are illiterate as they just cont decide and application based on name on marketing material.