ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Tier 1 to ILR

Post by sonub4ualt » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi members,

This might be a repeat question, but just worried and want to finish this journey safely without any problems. I have gone through the policy guidance for ILR for Tier 1 (general) holders and it is nowhere mentioned about maintenance of funds to support the application.

I recently applied for my 2nd extension with 1 dependent as I was short of 4 months to be eligible for 5-year continuous stay under Tier 1. I applied through my debt card where I was overdrawn for about £1500. I am due to apply for ILR sometime in Aug'13. Will there be a problem regarding enough money in your account, as I will be showing 12 months bank statements along with payslips.

tungha2106
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 to ILR

Post by tungha2106 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 pm

sonub4ualt wrote:Hi members,

This might be a repeat question, but just worried and want to finish this journey safely without any problems. I have gone through the policy guidance for ILR for Tier 1 (general) holders and it is nowhere mentioned about maintenance of funds to support the application.

I recently applied for my 2nd extension with 1 dependent as I was short of 4 months to be eligible for 5-year continuous stay under Tier 1. I applied through my debt card where I was overdrawn for about £1500. I am due to apply for ILR sometime in Aug'13. Will there be a problem regarding enough money in your account, as I will be showing 12 months bank statements along with payslips.
no affect on your application. they need only the bank statement where your salary credit is reflecting. they dont need all the other pages. so fr 12 months, u will show 12 pages. But your maintainance fund should be seperate.

uday2509

Post by uday2509 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:16 pm

You dont have to show any funds for ILR..