ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Dependent ILR application by post

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit99
Newly Registered

Query on Dependent ILR application by post

Post by amit99 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi,
I was on Tier 1 visa and got my ILR done in first week of this month through Croydon PEO in first week of April. My wife and son has valid PBS dependent visa till May 2014 and I am planning to apply for their ILR through post.

Can someone please let me know the expected processing time for the same ?

I understand that there is no definite answer for same but idea of tentative processing time would help me to decide if I should really go for postal application or apply in person if processing time is too long at present.

Thanks for your response in advance.

uksettlement
India

Re: Query on Dependent ILR application by post

Post by uksettlement » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 pm

amit99 wrote:Hi,
I was on Tier 1 visa and got my ILR done in first week of this month through Croydon PEO in first week of April. My wife and son has valid PBS dependent visa till May 2014 and I am planning to apply for their ILR through post.

Can someone please let me know the expected processing time for the same ?

I understand that there is no definite answer for same but idea of tentative processing time would help me to decide if I should really go for postal application or apply in person if processing time is too long at present.

Thanks for your response in advance.
Be prepared for 6 months, it should be sooner but if not atleast you won't stress.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.