ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan includes Consultancy & Selling Products

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nix8
Newly Registered
England

Business Plan includes Consultancy & Selling Products

Post by nix8 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Hello all

As i applied for my Tier 1 case in october 2012 and still waiting for my decision to come through.

My business plan which i submitted to homeoffice was about to provide consultancy to healthcare industry plus selling the products to NHS as well as private health sector.

Somebody has told me today now that PSW switchers can not show trading but they can only show the services.

Please your response in this matter will be highly appreciated as i'm really worried about this issue now that whether i have made a mistake by showing that i will be trading as well as providing the marketing consultancy to healthcare market

Thanks

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:27 pm

This is a joke! You have to prove that you have started trading in order to get Tier 1 (E) Entrepreneur visa via PSW route. Check policy guidance, and you will see something like "You must provide a contract to prove that you are trading etc"....