ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hello .... tax deducted from pay

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandni_2106
Newly Registered

Hello .... tax deducted from pay

Post by chandni_2106 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:31 pm

Hello there,
This is my first posting in this forum...well i did my education in the uk and now back home working...i want to apply for hsmv...and reading all the earlier posted messages i learnt that income tax returns is very imp along with the bank statment and the pay slips from your employer...now my taxes are deduced monthly from my salary..effectively its my employer wo pays my taxes and when i enquired my hr department i learnt at the end of the financial year i.e. april 2007 i shall be issued with a certificate from the company tht they have paid my taxes....can any one help me with this issue...what is the proof i can show for my taxes paid..
many thanks
chandni

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:02 pm

you will find plenty of information about this in the forum. Just see a couple of successful hsmp applicants' posts and they have written down what exactly they have submitted.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

hii

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:35 am

hold on for sometime...wait for the employer to give you the documents and then apply...`dont take any risk...and yes documents you mentioned all are imp....take a chill pill.
________
Political Risk Insurance Advice
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foobar
Newly Registered

Post by foobar » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:12 pm

The tax deducted from salary by ur employer, is that amt shown in payslip?
Obviously you cannot show any tax returns for the current financial year until April 2007.
Let's assume you are applying in mid feb, then your previous earnings will be from Feb2006 - Jan2007, so you will have to submit tax return doc for the previous financial year 2005-2006 (2 months Feb,Mar).

The following docs will act as ur previous earning evidence...
12 Months payslip & bank statement
The break of salary for 12 months on company letterhead
income tax return doc for 05-06

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:59 am

well in your case i would suggest you wait for a couple of months till you get your tax papers and then proceed with a strong case ...

As foobar said all the documents are required for income proof , but if are applying after april 07 then use the tax returns for 06-07 (ITR)