ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent.. pls help..

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

very urgent.. pls help..

Post by godistrue » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi all experts.

I have given Restricted COS instead of unrestricted COS. My boss just realised that he has given Restricted COS. When he tried to call the UKBA, they are not at all replying. My Boss doenst have knowledge of these things. Please help in this.

Regards,
Phani

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 pm

I think the CoS should probably be withdrawn and a new one issued. He should discuss it with the UKBA Helpline (but good luck getting a sensible answer). If your boss doesn't know what he's doing perhaps he shouldn't be issuing CoS? He can get a legal service or immigration adviser to assist in assignment of CoS.

godistrue

Post by godistrue » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

The Station Agent wrote:I think the CoS should probably be withdrawn and a new one issued. He should discuss it with the UKBA Helpline (but good luck getting a sensible answer). If your boss doesn't know what he's doing perhaps he shouldn't be issuing CoS? He can get a legal service or immigration adviser to assist in assignment of CoS.
Thanks. If anyone have been in this position or any help on this can help me a lot.