ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A application form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Lindan
Newly Registered

VAF4A application form

Post by Lindan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:44 pm

My wife is currently filling in the VAF4A application form online in her country. She hasnt yet paid the fee but is wanting to print the application form as stated on the website, but is unable to do so as there are no options to print.

Does anybody know if you can print the form out after payment as we are worried we wont be able to print it out as required by UKBA? :(

Many thanks.

0zzy1

Re: VAF4A application form

Post by 0zzy1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Lindan wrote:My wife is currently filling in the VAF4A application form online in her country. She hasnt yet paid the fee but is wanting to print the application form as stated on the website, but is unable to do so as there are no options to print.

Does anybody know if you can print the form out after payment as we are worried we wont be able to print it out as required by UKBA? :(

Many thanks.
I printed the form out, sent it to my wife and she paid the fee at the application centre. I'm sure there was a "print form" tab after you complete the online application.

Lindan
Newly Registered

VAF4 form

Post by Lindan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Many thanks for the reply about printing the form out after youve paid. I hope this is possible.