ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help me to decide whether to go for interview r not?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

riaz1982

please help me to decide whether to go for interview r not?

Post by riaz1982 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 am

hi friends,
h r u all
i applied through psw to tier 1 entrepreneur 50k, got interview 1st week may,
applied for visa in dec 2012,got psw valid till november 2013,spent more than 9 years in uk.
in interview letter given option to withdraw,
got 50k from third party,not happy with my business plan submitted.

please help me with some question:-
do we need to run the business or we need a plan to start a business,if we need to run the business before getting visa then in what basis we can invest in this country without getting visa approved
i came in 2004 to uk,with my family here from 2008,my child born here in uk in 2009,second due inshaallah in oct 2013.
not sure what question i get in interview,if i withdraw, will my current stay remains same and valid till nov 2013.please reply me helpful answers
thanks

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 am

hello

if u visa still valid u dont need to worry about any thing u go or not u still legal here isnt it

but why dont u go u already paid for it and it wont effect much on the first place u never know stupid ukba grant u visa by not going there u never know isnt it