ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Settlement Visa -UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandra.dcunha
Newly Registered

Spousal Settlement Visa -UK

Post by sandra.dcunha » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:07 am

Hello , I wanted to know what are the documents for me and my husband and if all of them are to be attested as true copies, (even the originals?) and the vafa4, vafa appendix 2 , spouse sponsor form etc,(relatively all documents that will go to the BHC, through VFS Mumbai, do they need to be be attested as true copies? when submitting my documents for a settlement visa to Uk, to join my husband who is on PR status (he has been living in UK since the last 8 years). :D do i need to show any of my educational and work experience certificates? I am currently employed here in India.[/b]

Alex3977
Newly Registered

Post by Alex3977 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 am

hi sandra...u can show yr educational certificates and work experience lttrs if any....but they just want yr sponsor's all docs and thats it....