ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

declaration as an employee or director

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sys_sagar

declaration as an employee or director

Post by sys_sagar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 am

I have applied for naturalization.
on the section of where it asks for employment, i have marked as an employee and then I have mentioned my employer address and all the relevant details. I have been working for that company for last 5 years.

However, I am also a director of a other company but is a very small company and my income at this moment is not even £1000 a year from it. So, the main source of income is from the full time job as in para1.

In the form, there was only one space to out the employer name and the tax office address. So, i have only mentioned where I get main income from.

Would there be a problem if I have not mentioned that I am also a director.

Having said that, my self employment taxes are complete, all other fillings like corporation tax, annual returns are complete with no delays whatsoever.

please advise?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: declaration as an employee or director

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 am

sys_sagar wrote:I have applied for naturalization.
on the section of where it asks for employment, i have marked as an employee and then I have mentioned my employer address and all the relevant details. I have been working for that company for last 5 years.

However, I am also a director of a other company but is a very small company and my income at this moment is not even £1000 a year from it. So, the main source of income is from the full time job as in para1.

In the form, there was only one space to out the employer name and the tax office address. So, i have only mentioned where I get main income from.

Would there be a problem if I have not mentioned that I am also a director.

Having said that, my self employment taxes are complete, all other fillings like corporation tax, annual returns are complete with no delays whatsoever.

please advise?
Don't worry, it's not an issue. You don't need to be employed to naturalise yourself as a bc. Providing you met all the requirements for naturalisation you'll be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sys_sagar

Post by sys_sagar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 am

thanks for the reply.
Apologies for not asking the question directly.
My main concern is that as I have only marked as an employee and not as a director, are they not going to refuse my application saying I am being dishonest and not declared that I am also a director?

And the only reason I have not marked a director as there is only one space for write down employer name and relevant details.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 am

sys_sagar wrote:thanks for the reply.
Apologies for not asking the question directly.
My main concern is that as I have only marked as an employee and not as a director, are they not going to refuse my application saying I am being dishonest and not declared that I am also a director?

And the only reason I have not marked a director as there is only one space for write down employer name and relevant details.
Don't worry you should not get rejected.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.