ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Form Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman83

ILR Form Query

Post by salman83 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi,

I am filling the ILR Set O Form. I am confused with question B3. I got my HSMP visa on 10 May, 2008 and Tier-1 (General) extension on 10 May, 2010.

Kindly tell me do I have to tick the following option: -

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where previous leave as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant was granted under the Rules in place on or after 6 April 2010
Bachelor’s degree

Or just leave the option unchecked as I already proved my qualification.

Regards.

salman83

Post by salman83 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:18 pm

any reply?

Lorenzo
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Form Query

Post by Lorenzo » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 am

[quote="salman83"]Hi,

I am filling the ILR Set O Form. I am confused with question B3. I got my HSMP visa on 10 May, 2008 and Tier-1 (General) extension on 10 May, 2010.

Kindly tell me do I have to tick the following option: -

[b]Applications for indefinite leave to remain where previous leave as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant was granted under the Rules in place on or after 6 April 2010
Bachelor’s degree[/b]

Or just leave the option unchecked as I already proved my qualification.

Regards.[/quote]

Though for B2 you would have selected as "Evidence submitted as part of previous T1 (G) application" you still need to select the points you have scored for B3