ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question related to the payment slip

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fm_181
Newly Registered

Question related to the payment slip

Post by fm_181 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 am

Hi,
I have a question related to the payment slip. If 3 family members (me, spouse and son) apply together, what should i put under

Applicant Name, HO Ref, Date of Birth and Town & Country of Birth. Should i write only my details or should i take three print outs of the payment page and put details of each of us?

Best Regards

endo
Newly Registered

Post by endo » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 pm

i attached each application form to its own print out with a paper clip and money was deducted correctly from UKBA.
The name ,Dob,country of birth was the same as on the application form but obviously the details of cardholder/cheque will be only yours if you are the one paying. Wish you all the best

fm_181
Newly Registered

Post by fm_181 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Endo,
Thanks for your reply. If you and your spouse are applying together it draws a discounted fee. So what then you write in each form?

Best Regards,
Farhan

endo
Newly Registered

Post by endo » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

in that case i would think you could still send each application form with its own print out with completed name,Dob... but only the first print out will have the cardholders details and the joint fees (as if you complete that area in both they might deduct the fees twice) and stated on the second print out that is a joint payment and just attached the 2 payments slips together .hope this makes sense to you however someone else correct me if i am wrong as mine wasnt joint discount payment but AN and MN1.

fm_181
Newly Registered

Post by fm_181 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Thanks again endo.