ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip and financial requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

calbumus
Newly Registered

Payslip and financial requirements

Post by calbumus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:55 am

Just a question on payslip and financial requirements for ILR application. Starting this month, my employer changed the dates of paying our salary from 2nd of every month to 22nd of every month.

Due to this, they gave us a loan option of paying us an extra 3 weeks in advance in April & May to cover the gap and the amount will then be deducted from our Jul-Nov salary.

All these adjustments (+/-) will be reflected in my payslips from April to Nov so my monthly income will be different each month (with extra amount & deductions afterwards) but my total annual salary of £37K remains the same.

Will this affect my ILR application in Sept?

What advice can you give me in terms of financial requirements for ILR? Do I need to maintain a certain balance in my bank account prior to application?

Thank you so much in advance!

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 am

It won't affect ILR application.

There is no fund maintainence requirement for ILR.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip and financial requirements

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 am

calbumus wrote:Just a question on payslip and financial requirements for ILR application. Starting this month, my employer changed the dates of paying our salary from 2nd of every month to 22nd of every month.

Due to this, they gave us a loan option of paying us an extra 3 weeks in advance in April & May to cover the gap and the amount will then be deducted from our Jul-Nov salary.

All these adjustments (+/-) will be reflected in my payslips from April to Nov so my monthly income will be different each month (with extra amount & deductions afterwards) but my total annual salary of £37K remains the same.

Will this affect my ILR application in Sept?

What advice can you give me in terms of financial requirements for ILR? Do I need to maintain a certain balance in my bank account prior to application?

Thank you so much in advance!
What category of ILR are you applying under?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

calbumus
Newly Registered

Post by calbumus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 am

Work permit(before point based system)