ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN - Previous Immigration Ref No

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dingdon

Form AN - Previous Immigration Ref No

Post by dingdon » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi All,
Similar questions has been posted earlier in our forum and there were no proper replies.

I am applying for Naturalization this month. In Form AN "1.1 Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference numbers"

Which ref No: should I give?

In the ILR approval letter given to me doesn't have Ref No:. It got Case Id: only.

I didnt find any approval letter related to Tier 1 Ext. probably because I got Biometric Cards or that might be with my immigration consultant.

I got reference no: on the Tier 1 General approval letter.

So I am planning to use the one which was there on my Tier 1 General ( Initial) approval letter. Please share your thoughts and your experience on this.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Form AN - Previous Immigration Ref No

Post by Amber » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am

dingdon wrote:Hi All,
Similar questions has been posted earlier in our forum and there were no proper replies.

I am applying for Naturalization this month. In Form AN "1.1 Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference numbers"

Which ref No: should I give?

In the ILR approval letter given to me doesn't have Ref No:. It got Case Id: only.

I didnt find any approval letter related to Tier 1 Ext. probably because I got Biometric Cards or that might be with my immigration consultant.

I got reference no: on the Tier 1 General approval letter.

So I am planning to use the one which was there on my Tier 1 General ( Initial) approval letter. Please share your thoughts and your experience on this.
You don't need to include one but if you have one on a letter then use it.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 am

leave it blank.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Like others said if you leave it blank, they can work out who you are just by your passport number or even your names.
so it is not very important, IMHO.
Last edited by nnj10 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Echoing what's already been advised: leave it blank. I did and my approval came through w/out a hitch.