ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent - Tier 1 Gen Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aviator111

Very Urgent - Tier 1 Gen Maintenance Funds

Post by Aviator111 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 pm

I am going for ILR appointment. The application and the NEW guidelines ask for the proof of maintenance funds (90 days rule, like it's b4). Whereas the consultants and friends alike say it's not required.

My worry is that I have GBP 900 in one bank and then moved funds to another account b4 moving it's a savings account. Together I have GBP 900+ but moved to three different Banks.

On 11 Feb the balance went to GBP 890 but the end of d day it was GBP 2,700.

Experts comments, advice will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Thats fine...

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm

There is no requirement for maintenance funds when applying for ILR.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Aviator111

Re: Very Urgent - Tier 1 Gen Maintenance Funds

Post by Aviator111 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 am

Aviator111 wrote:I am going for ILR appointment. The application and the NEW guidelines ask for the proof of maintenance funds (90 days rule, like it's b4). Whereas the consultants and friends alike say it's not required.

My worry is that I have GBP 900 in one bank and then moved funds to another account b4 moving it's a savings account. Together I have GBP 900+ but moved to three different Banks.

On 11 Feb the balance went to GBP 890 but the end of d day it was GBP 2,700.

Experts comments, advice will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,
Big thankx to all those who responded to this thread n b4. It's a Yes for ILR, at Liverpool. Took abt an hour (incl payment).

Not even called for clarifications.

unlike b4 UKBA process is more elaborate n it involves two case workers (2 avoid integrity issues, may b)..

Thanks n best wishes to others.