ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to withdraw my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranali321

I want to withdraw my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application

Post by imranali321 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa through Solicitor back in December 2012 but still waiting for outcome

Now I want to withdraw my case but I want UKBA to return my all documents to my home address bcs I dont want UKBA to return my documents to my solicitor address.

So could you pls help me out pls

monolyte

Re: I want to withdraw my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application

Post by monolyte » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 pm

imranali321 wrote:Hi Guys,

I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa through Solicitor back in December 2012 but still waiting for outcome

Now I want to withdraw my case but I want UKBA to return my all documents to my home address bcs I dont want UKBA to return my documents to my solicitor address.

So could you pls help me out pls
fill a change of circumstance form stating the changes and what you intend to do or you can follow the link and decide if you would rather fill return of document form. its totally up to you. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/

kandycity
Newly Registered

Post by kandycity » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi,

Yes you can ask for your documents from UKBA if you want to withdraw your application. There are many numbers that you can contact them depends on where you live. But if your visa is already expired and you want to withdraw your application because you want to leave the country, then they will make arrangement to get your documents at the airport just before you leave the country. Otherwise they will keep them. If your last visa is still not expired and you want to make fresh application, then they will send them to you if you ask them to not to send to your solicitor.

asdfgh
Newly Registered

Post by asdfgh » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:19 am

Hi Kandycity,

Could you give any reference of how do you know about the two scenarios? My visa has been expired, and I want to withdraw the T1E application and leave the country permanently. Can you confirm where you've read about the point that documents would be arranged at the airport?

Thanks