ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to complain liverpool ukba case worker

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheekyvirgin

How to complain liverpool ukba case worker

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

I have got my ILR but did not received my passports with my documents returned back to me, so i assume thet forget to put my passports into the package.

I have contacted several times to their liverpool number but no joy even the manager transferred my calls to casework who dealt with my case and left the voice message but no reply from 2 days....

please help me what should i do about it ?

Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: How to complain liverpool ukba case worker

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:I have got my ILR but did not received my passports with my documents returned back to me, so i assume thet forget to put my passports into the package.

I have contacted several times to their liverpool number but no joy even the manager transferred my calls to casework who dealt with my case and left the voice message but no reply from 2 days....

Thanks
Either You could write to Liverpool PEO or visit the PEO to collect your Passport. You could meet the Manager,I am sure they will oblige you. Don't know whether CW has sent your passport by recorded Delivery already.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

cheekyvirgin

Re: How to complain liverpool ukba case worker

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
cheekyvirgin wrote:I have got my ILR but did not received my passports with my documents returned back to me, so i assume thet forget to put my passports into the package.

Thanks
Either You could write to Liverpool PEO or visit the PEO to collect your Passport. You could meet the Manager,I am sure they will oblige you. Don't know whether CW has sent your passport by recorded Delivery already.
My documents came by recorded delivery but when i opened the envelope could not find my 3 passports in the package.... either don't have any direct number to ring them so contacted liverpool ukba and they could not help me all they are saying they sent my package already, explained to them 100 times i did not get my passports in there buy no JOY and not even transferring me to the caseworker.

any chance if you can give me any fax number or something which would be helpful to contact them. I am really worried about it.