ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalization

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

actonye
Newly Registered

naturalization

Post by actonye » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 pm

please someone advise me. i called the inis today, since i hadn't heard from them since i got a letter saying that my application was in it's second stage. i got a lady on the phone who, wanted to confirm my address again, and then went on to say that my application has "gone through, and is currently awaiting a decision, and that they would forward a letter to my address once a decision has been made". what i need to know is does this mean it is in it's advanced stage and if so how much more time does any one reckon before i get a decision? i applied in sept 2011, and got rejected for having a break in my last year visa stamps, and reapplied in october 2012.
anypne have any idea?
thank you.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: naturalization

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 pm

actonye wrote:what i need to know is does this mean it is in it's advanced stage
It means that your application is in the Final Stage of processing. In other words, your application is in a queue awaiting for Minister's decision or a decision has already been made on your application!
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

yearofsnake
Newly Registered

Post by yearofsnake » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:19 am

actonye wrote:please someone advise me. i called the inis today, since i hadn't heard from them since i got a letter saying that my application was in it's second stage. i got a lady on the phone who, wanted to confirm my address again, and then went on to say that my application has "gone through, and is currently awaiting a decision, and that they would forward a letter to my address once a decision has been made". what i need to know is does this mean it is in it's advanced stage and if so how much more time does any one reckon before i get a decision? i applied in sept 2011, and got rejected for having a break in my last year visa stamps, and reapplied in october 2012.
anypne have any idea?
thank you.

May I ask that u said there is gap in your visa. But why you wasnt realise the gap when u checking the resident calculator from the inis site? Or you are informed there was gap by immigration? Becoz I bit worry if there also a gap on my visa but I never know. Thanks.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 am

yearofsnake wrote:May I ask that u said there is gap in your visa. But why you wasnt realise the gap when u checking the resident calculator from the inis site? Or you are informed there was gap by immigration? Becoz I bit worry if there also a gap on my visa but I never know. Thanks.
At the time of his first application, Online Residency Calculator wasnt necessary and most people filled in the section on Form 8 by writing. I bet that was what he used and failed to realise there was a gap or didnt know that gaps will deny him his citizenship application.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

yearofsnake
Newly Registered

Post by yearofsnake » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
yearofsnake wrote:May I ask that u said there is gap in your visa. But why you wasnt realise the gap when u checking the resident calculator from the inis site? Or you are informed there was gap by immigration? Becoz I bit worry if there also a gap on my visa but I never know. Thanks.
At the time of his first application, Online Residency Calculator wasnt necessary and most people filled in the section on Form 8 by writing. I bet that was what he used and failed to realise there was a gap or didnt know that gaps will deny him his citizenship application.
I see now. thanks. So if the residency calculator once satisfy my duration then should be no problem, right?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm

[quote="yearofsnake"][quote="IntegratedMigrant"][quote="yearofsnake"]May I ask that u said there is gap in your visa. But why you wasnt realise the gap when u checking the resident calculator from the inis site? Or you are informed there was gap by immigration? Becoz I bit worry if there also a gap on my visa but I never know. Thanks.[/quote]
At the time of his first application, Online Residency Calculator wasnt necessary and most people filled in the section on Form 8 by writing. I bet that was what he used and failed to realise there was a gap or didnt know that gaps will deny him his citizenship application.[/quote]

I see now. thanks. So if the residency calculator once satisfy my duration then should be no problem, right?[/quote] once residence calculator is ok,there is no problem but you have to submit all the documents,some people get refusal because they didn't submit required lists documents.applications process is very quick these days some people are getting results under 6 months good luck