ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A Appendix 2 Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Takdeer
Newly Registered

VAF4A Appendix 2 Query

Post by Takdeer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:21 am

Hello,

I am going to submit Settlement for my Wife & Daughter from India and filling the Appendix 2 of VAF4A and got a query.

As a Background, below is my employment history for the current year.
I joined current organization on 21st Jan 2013 and till the application Sumission date it will be around 3 months 15 days since I joined the new Employer.
Prior to the current job I was with a different employer and the past 12 months I was on job excluding a couple of days gap while joining the current employer.

Since, I am not over 6 months at the current employer, I need to show my salary details for the past 12 months and prove that I have met the Financial requirements amount of £22400 or something similar amount for the past 12 months.

In Section 3A of the appendix, below question is not clear for me.
3.21. Does your sponsor's annual income (before tax) from their current salaried employment meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?
Answers: Yes or No.

Queries:
1. Do I need to enter Yes here as my annual salary in the current employment is greater than expected financial requirement(Though I am just 3 months old employee in the current organization)?

2. Do I need to enter No here because I was paid for only 3 months as I joined and the accumulated amount for these 3 months doesn't meet the financial requirement criteria?

Appreciate your co-operation in answering this :)

Thanks

0zzy1

Re: VAF4A Appendix 2 Query

Post by 0zzy1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Takdeer wrote:Hello,

I am going to submit Settlement for my Wife & Daughter from India and filling the Appendix 2 of VAF4A and got a query.

I joined current organization on 21st Jan 2013 and till the application Sumission date it will be around 3 months 15 days since I joined the new Employer.
Prior to the current job I was with a different employer and the past 12 months I was on job excluding a couple of days gap while joining the current employer.

Since, I am not over 6 months at the current employer, I need to show my salary details for the past 12 months and prove that I have met the Financial requirements amount of £22400 or something similar amount for the past 12 months.

3.21. Does your sponsor's annual income (before tax) from their current salaried employment meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

Queries:
1. Do I need to enter Yes here as my annual salary in the current employment is greater than expected financial requirement(Though I am just 3 months old employee in the current organization)?

2. Do I need to enter No here because I was paid for only 3 months as I joined and the accumulated amount for these 3 months doesn't meet the financial requirement criteria?

Thanks
The key word here is "current" salaried employment. So if you are getting paid £1550 (before tax) or above every month from your new job then yes, you do meet the financial requirement. Make sure you apply under category B

Takdeer
Newly Registered

Re: VAF4A Appendix 2 Query

Post by Takdeer » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 am

0zzy1 wrote:
Takdeer wrote:Hello,

Queries:

Thanks
The key word here is "current" salaried employment. So if you are getting paid £1550 (before tax) or above every month from your new job then yes, you do meet the financial requirement. Make sure you apply under category B
I too thought so!

Thanks for the confirmation :)

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:01 pm

And make sure that you present P60 for last financial year,both payslips from your past and present employer to make up for 6 that is required.