ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Documents required for Naturalization application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Christianoronaldo

Urgent - Documents required for Naturalization application

Post by Christianoronaldo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi

I have my NCS appointment on Monday. I'm applying on basis of 5 years on HSMP and 1 year on ILR. I'm taking following documents with me:

1. AN application form (Signed by referees)
2. Photograph
3. BRP Card showing ILR
4. 2 passports showing my residency in last 5 years
5. LIUK
6. Driving license
7. Counter part of license

Does the above list look good enough or do I need to take any additional document?

Regards

katievoroncova
Newly Registered

Post by katievoroncova » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi,

I would suggest checking the back of AN form, it states what you need to provide for each section.

You could take wage slips or P45/P60/letters from employer with you, if you have been a worker.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 pm

[quote="katievoroncova"]Hi,

I would suggest checking the back of AN form, it states what you need to provide for each section.

You could take wage slips or P45/P60/letters from employer with you, if you have been a worker.[/quote]

You do not need to do this. Only take what is required as per the AN form.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm

hi,
i am a family member of eea national, i just got eea4 (pr) this month and wants to apply for bc next year April,
could anyone will help me what documents do i need?

i believe
my passport
my pr card
and application form with photos

do i need to send marriage certificate with eea passport????

please help

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:hi,
i am a family member of eea national, i just got eea4 (pr) this month and wants to apply for bc next year April,
could anyone will help me what documents do i need?

i believe
my passport
my pr card
and application form with photos
And Life in the UK test certificate.
do i need to send marriage certificate with eea passport????

If you apply one year after PR issue date, no need to provide any documents related to the EEA national.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 pm

thanks jambo for your fast reply,
oh yes left in the uk test i forgot, th about that,

the problem is i was on asylum and got married with eea (german) national in jan 2008 but it was proxy marriage in Pakistan and applied for rc in may 2008 where they asked several other information which we sent them and then in april 2009 i applied for certificate for approval which received within 2 weeks and i got married here in uk may 2009 on the next day receiving marriage certificate they issued rc for 5 years.

my wife applied for eea3 on feb 2013 and received it pr within 3 weeks and then i sent my application for pr march 2013 and received it in april 2013 (5 weeks)

so what do u think they will not refuse if i apply for bc after 1 year getting of pr. which will be april 2014 as i dont need to send any proof of residence.

want your opinion as you help me alot in my eea3 and eea4 application.

GOD bless you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:so what do u think they will not refuse if i apply for bc after 1 year getting of pr. which will be april 2014 as i dont need to send any proof of residence.
You do need to send proof of your residence (5 years upto the BC application) but you don't need to send any proof related to your wife.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Thx jambo

So what do u think will it be any problem with my bc application due to my asylum as they can say I was not lawful resident in past 5 years or my pr will remove that issue?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 pm

The PR covers that. Don't worry.