ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary before and after when the COS is assigned_PSW-T2G

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

justdopposite

Salary before and after when the COS is assigned_PSW-T2G

Post by justdopposite » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Dear All

Hope your well. Could you kindly answer this question below if you know please.

Does the company necessarily have to start paying the employee the exact amount/salary entered in CoS application - before a CoS No. is generated?

Or is it ok if my company give me a pay rise after (as per SOC salary entered in CoS application) when I apply for T2 visa ?

Because my company wants to start paying as per SoC salary only from the month of my visa application (probably few weeks before my psw visa runs out)

Many thanks

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Salary before and after when the COS is assigned_PSW-T2G

Post by makky86 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm

justdopposite wrote:Dear All

Hope your well. Could you kindly answer this question below if you know please.

Does the company necessarily have to start paying the employee the exact amount/salary entered in CoS application - before a CoS No. is generated?

Or is it ok if my company give me a pay rise after (as per SOC salary entered in CoS application) when I apply for T2 visa ?

Because my company wants to start paying as per SoC salary only from the month of my visa application (probably few weeks before my psw visa runs out)

Many thanks
When they assign you the COS they enter the start date. This is the date when they should start paying the salary as it would be specified in COS.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 pm

good man :) thank you