ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous immgration history and good character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Martr
Newly Registered

Previous immgration history and good character

Post by Martr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Thank for this wonderful furum so much information to help everyone.

I don't know if anyone can help and answer my question especially moderators and guru.
previous immgration history will my application be refused, when I first came here few years ago I overstay got married my application was refused,
I got divored went back to my country then re-married with in months and return here, now I got ILR I want to applied for naturalisation but worried that my passed immgration history might be judge to be someone of bad character, have anyone have any experience of this are it best to consult a lawyer instead of applying myself.

cobra

Re: Previous immgration history and good character

Post by cobra » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:30 pm

No worry, you should be okay.

Martr
Newly Registered

Post by Martr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks but has anyone have this experience are a link that I can read.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Previous immgration history and good character

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Martr wrote:Thank for this wonderful furum so much information to help everyone.

I don't know if anyone can help and answer my question especially moderators and guru.
previous immgration history will my application be refused, when I first came here few years ago I overstay got married my application was refused,
I got divored went back to my country then re-married with in months and return here, now I got ILR I want to applied for naturalisation but worried that my passed immgration history might be judge to be someone of bad character, have anyone have any experience of this are it best to consult a lawyer instead of applying myself.
Providing you did not commit an immigration offence, receive a civil penalty under immigration law or try to deceive the home office in the past you should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Martr
Newly Registered

Post by Martr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:29 pm

What I am worried about is when I got married first I overstayed they refused my application I divorced here went back home and got married to my currect husband British national within 3 months and move back here and reading the case worker guidance i am worried they might judge how close both my married was and I see they would bar me for 10 years from applying for bristish citizenship because they think I deceive them.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 am

Martr wrote:What I am worried about is when I got married first I overstayed they refused my application I divorced here went back home and got married to my currect husband British national within 3 months and move back here and reading the case worker guidance i am worried they might judge how close both my married was and I see they would bar me for 10 years from applying for bristish citizenship because they think I deceive them.
They should not. Do not worry unnecessarily.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.