ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ent any new changes URGENT!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad1224

Tier 1 ent any new changes URGENT!

Post by hammad1224 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi,

Just want to know any new changes which will impact me on my visa application which I will be submitting in July 2013.

My visa expires in August 2013. Is there any new changes which may cause me any worry.

I am maintaining £1500 funds for me and my wife. 50,000 to me maintained forever till they are fully invested. I have these in Pakistan in my own bank account and the following;

Limited company within the last three months
Company house appoint report
Contracts
Website
visiting cards
adverts
degree eqv to masters in UK

Is there anything I am missing here?

Regards

basheer
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 ent any new changes URGENT!

Post by basheer » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 am

hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

Just want to know any new changes which will impact me on my visa application which I will be submitting in July 2013.

My visa expires in August 2013. Is there any new changes which may cause me any worry.

I am maintaining £1500 funds for me and my wife. 50,000 to me maintained forever till they are fully invested. I have these in Pakistan in my own bank account and the following;

Contracts
Website
visiting cards
adverts

Regards

1)Business plan

2)Transactions from clients into your business account

3) Invoices

4) Put your name on adverts, visiting cards and on contact us page of your website

5) contact details of your clients on contracts (email, phone numbers address)

All the best

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 am

just to make clear that you need company house incorporation certificate and director appointment report (which u can download online from CH website for free), Business account statement showing ur contracts money coming in (if contract is in place) or any deposit they paid you at the time of signing contracts. May be you need letter from pakistani bank holding the funds that these are available to invest and funds are disposable to uk. Important thing is keep in mind the fluctuation in exchange rate might effect ur funds held in PK so put bit extra money in ur account to full fill the requirement for 50k. evidence to show that ur business is subject to HMR tax and i think its whole list going on n on. its better to have good read of policy guidence and read carefully 'Document requried' secitons for every requrement.

Good Luck

entrepreneur123

Re: Tier 1 ent any new changes URGENT!

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 am

Just make sure you do not miss anything in guidance for basic requirments (format of contract, advert etc) as they are essentials. Business plans etc are on top of basic requirements. Sent you PM.
hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

Contracts
Website
visiting cards
adverts

Regards