ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for residency card after appeal!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjocker
Newly Registered

Waiting for residency card after appeal!!

Post by mjocker » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Dear Friends,

I've received a letter from the Home Office saying that they've withdrawn the decision of refusal (to issue residency card) and also I've received a letter from the tribunal saying that the Respondent (home office) has withdrawn the original decision.

The issue is that I've a BIG emergency, I need to travel to my home country because my grand-mother is seriously ill and about to pass away "according to her doctor at the clinic". The issue is that I haven't received my residency card yet and I've been waiting since the 25th of January.

Can you please help me? I don't know what to do?
Should I send to the home office the proof like a medical certificate, doctor statement or photos of grand-mother medical case hoping that it will make the home office to process faster?

Many Thanks,

bil123
- thin ice -

Re: Waiting for residency card after appeal!!

Post by bil123 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 am

mjocker wrote:Dear Friends,

I've received a letter from the Home Office saying that they've withdrawn the decision of refusal (to issue residency card) and also I've received a letter from the tribunal saying that the Respondent (home office) has withdrawn the original decision.

The issue is that I've a BIG emergency, I need to travel to my home country because my grand-mother is seriously ill and about to pass away "according to her doctor at the clinic". The issue is that I haven't received my residency card yet and I've been waiting since the 25th of January.

Can you please help me? I don't know what to do?
Should I send to the home office the proof like a medical certificate, doctor statement or photos of grand-mother medical case hoping that it will make the home office to process faster?

Many Thanks,
Contact you local MP and explain him the emergency.

Bil

soniac

Post by soniac » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:40 am

Hello, congratulations on having the decision withdrawn. Was this a paper or oral appeal? And how long did the appeal process take as my partner and I are about to make an appeal as we have refused a RC for him. When we had to appeal for his family permit it took 4 months to decide but that was an out if country appeal....I am really hoping this wont be as long of a process!!!!

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Re: Waiting for residency card after appeal!!

Post by a.s.b.o » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:05 pm

mjocker wrote:Dear Friends,

I've received a letter from the Home Office saying that they've withdrawn the decision of refusal (to issue residency card)
lucky. after the court hearing (EEA FP application) the presenting officer told me in private that they were issued with instructions not to withdraw applications. no matter how red-faced, in her own words, they look in front of a judge while supporting fekin stupid arguments

mjocker
Newly Registered

Post by mjocker » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Dear friends,

The HO has withdrawn their decision of refusal to issue me with residence card a day before the appeal (24th of January). HO representation didn't argue the withdrawal on the day of the appeal in front of the judge!!

I haven't received my residency card yet! it's been almost 7 months now!! I've sent them letters explaining the situation, my solicitor has contacted them as well, even MP has sent them a letter but no respond from them!!

What should I do?? this is really driving me crazy!!

Thanks

diangelo

Post by diangelo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:09 pm

mjocker wrote:Dear friends,

The HO has withdrawn their decision of refusal to issue me with residence card a day before the appeal (24th of January). HO representation didn't argue the withdrawal on the day of the appeal in front of the judge!!

I haven't received my residency card yet! it's been almost 7 months now!! I've sent them letters explaining the situation, my solicitor has contacted them as well, even MP has sent them a letter but no respond from them!!

What should I do?? this is really driving me crazy!!

Thanks

Have you received it yet?

mjocker
Newly Registered

Post by mjocker » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:03 am

I haven't received it yet!! I'm really worried about it, I don't know what the HO is up to??

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 am

mjocker wrote:The HO has withdrawn their decision of refusal to issue me with residence card a day before the appeal (24th of January). HO representation didn't argue the withdrawal on the day of the appeal in front of the judge!!
Oh my... so, where does this leave an applicant then... can the home office kill any appeal by withdrawing a decision, yet still not issue a RC?...

It might be worth considering a pre action protocol letter... On the basis that their failure to act is a breach of the law... etc...