ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need urgent help advise!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itsmethiruvan
Newly Registered

need urgent help advise!

Post by itsmethiruvan » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:44 pm

home office requested to provide additional information/documentation in support of your claim-

1. business contract/agreement made with your client(as i have)

2.Letters from a variety of customers on their company headed letter(if applicable) and signed by director(if applicable)confirming the details of the business services received from you and the details of payments made to you.---------------as i can get letter from clients which they are individual .

3. please explain the nature of services provided to your clients. please submit us letters from a variety of clients in support of business dealings with you.

as i'm totally confused with point no 3[please submit us letters from a variety of clients in support of business dealings with you.]. with point no 2.

please advise me on this which i need to send with in 14 days as i have less time to meet all my clients .

Highly_Skilled

Re: need urgent help advise!

Post by Highly_Skilled » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:40 pm

itsmethiruvan wrote:home office requested to provide additional information/documentation in support of your claim-

1. business contract/agreement made with your client(as i have)

2.Letters from a variety of customers on their company headed letter(if applicable) and signed by director(if applicable)confirming the details of the business services received from you and the details of payments made to you.---------------as i can get letter from clients which they are individual .

3. please explain the nature of services provided to your clients. please submit us letters from a variety of clients in support of business dealings with you.

as i'm totally confused with point no 3[please submit us letters from a variety of clients in support of business dealings with you.]. with point no 2.

please advise me on this which i need to send with in 14 days as i have less time to meet all my clients .
This looks like a clerical error in the letter because it's the same thing that is being asked in point 2.

Point 3 the caseworker is wanting to know what services were provided to your clients and Point 2 is looking for confirmation of those services from your customers directly.

Just provide as much information as possible and anything you cannot provide, just provide an explanation as to why.