ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3rd party affidavit signature and legal adviser letter issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahbazali
- thin ice -

3rd party affidavit signature and legal adviser letter issue

Post by shahbazali » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 pm

my friend gave interview today. they asked how many are investors.
he replied one. he asked there are 3 signatures on it. he told. one sing is of investor and other 2 are of applicants. then he asked how legal adviser verified all these while applicants are in uk and investor in pakistan.
my friend replied investor signed in pk in front of legal adviser and applicants signed in uk on skype while legal adviser and investor were online and watching them singning.
it looks it can be a problem for them
can anyone advise what to do now.
if we send a new letter from investor with only his signs and new legal adviser letter, will it be ok?

please advise

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi its quite simple

SPonsor signature could be verified in front of legal advisor in pakistan and applicant signature could be verified here in uk in presence of legal advisor from uk

Regards
Rizmir

Shawn TT
Newly Registered

Signing

Post by Shawn TT » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Best solution is investor signs in front of a legal advisor in his country.

Applicants sign in front of a solicitor in UK.

so apart from the signed undertaking, one letter from lawyer of investor and one letter from lawyer of applicants.

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:07 am

now docs have been submitted and interview taken.
Should we send new affidavit with 2 legal adviser letters as you advised?

thanks

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 pm

hi,

I got refusal on the same issue, that you mentioned, but i discuss it with the solicitor and the barrister as well, if you carefully read the policy guide lines, no where it mentioned that applicant should be there or present at the time of declaration, it is only the third party who is giving the money.

I did not have the right of appeal due to my current leave until 2015, but i have submitted the Judicial Review and waiting for the letters to come through for appointment...

Also on the bank letter my name is there but the third part contact no is on the bank statement, case worker said no contact details on the bank letter, i mean bank letter and statement both are to be consider one, as third part house no etc and land line is on the bank statement which is more authentic...as bank statement is nothing without bank statement and other way...

IA will win the case, prayers for me and duas foe all the applicants..

regards

abubaakr

mjay

Post by mjay » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 pm

abu054 wrote:hi,

I got refusal on the same issue, that you mentioned, but i discuss it with the solicitor and the barrister as well, if you carefully read the policy guide lines, no where it mentioned that applicant should be there or present at the time of declaration, it is only the third party who is giving the money.

I did not have the right of appeal due to my current leave until 2015, but i have submitted the Judicial Review and waiting for the letters to come through for appointment...

Also on the bank letter my name is there but the third part contact no is on the bank statement, case worker said no contact details on the bank letter, i mean bank letter and statement both are to be consider one, as third part house no etc and land line is on the bank statement which is more authentic...as bank statement is nothing without bank statement and other way...

IA will win the case, prayers for me and duas foe all the applicants..

regards

abubaakr
Exectely I was just about to write the above statement people who got refused because of such silly reasons they should drag the case worker to the court.there is no need for applicant to sign in front of solicitor and also no need to submit original current appointment report just print outs fine.