ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview in London

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tokyoD
Newly Registered

Interview in London

Post by tokyoD » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:19 am

hi

I have an interview in London on Monday. (I have seen other posts with excellent tips, thank you very much!!)

Just one question tho...do you get an immediate answer from the officer conducting the interview? Or a hint maybe?

Anyone who has been through the process or knows anything, please advise..

Thank you

sia2001

Post by sia2001 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:00 pm

how was interview? any good news or hints?
when did u file yr case and when did u receive yr interview call?

tokyoD
Newly Registered

Post by tokyoD » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:45 pm

sia2001 wrote:how was interview? any good news or hints?
when did u file yr case and when did u receive yr interview call?
All good, I passed! Just awaiting meds...

I have AOR Aug 04 and was informed about my interview in Oct last year but didn't get my date till beginning of jan...

TRV

Post by TRV » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:23 pm

How did you know that there is an interview three months in advance? Is this common, will everyone get this much notice before their interview?

Because, I applied in London but live in Ireland. As a non-eu national working in Ireland, I need a UK visa to go for an interview. So if there is couple of months time notice is given, I can leave the Uk visa until I know when I will be attending the interview.

Thanks

tokyoD
Newly Registered

Post by tokyoD » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 pm

TRV wrote:How did you know that there is an interview three months in advance? Is this common, will everyone get this much notice before their interview?

Because, I applied in London but live in Ireland. As a non-eu national working in Ireland, I need a UK visa to go for an interview. So if there is couple of months time notice is given, I can leave the Uk visa until I know when I will be attending the interview.

Thanks
Hi TRv,

They sent be a letter @ 4 Jan 07 inviting me for interview on 5 Feb. In the letter it says that they give you a month's notice IN CASE you have to get a visa to visit the UK...hope that would work wiht you?