ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Courier Address problem... Help required.. Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siqbal

Courier Address problem... Help required.. Urgent

Post by siqbal » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:09 pm

Friends,

I mistakenly sent my HSMP application to the following address through UPS courier service:

WP (UK) HSMP Team
Home Office
Moorfoot
Sheffield
S1 4PQ

The application has been deleiveed at the above address.

It’s my first application. As per guidance notes, I should have sent it to the following address:

Immigration and Nationality Directorate,
Work Permits (UK) HSMP
7th Floor,
Fountain Precinct,
Balm Green,
Sheffield
S1 2JA

Under HSMP Guidance Annex B Payment Guide, and point # 42, it is mentioned that applications sent to addresses other than the address of “Immigration and Nationality Directorate” including Moorfoot address will not be accepted and the application will be delayed. However it is not clear in the guidance notes what they will do with the application, whether they will send it internally or they will send back to the applicant.

Can somebody inform me what Home Office will do with my application? Will they send my application to " Immigration and Nationality Directorate " internally or Will they send it back to me by post? In case they are returning me the application, is there any possibility like picking up the documents through MBE Sheffield?

Is there anyone who faced this kind of issue before or help/guide me in this case?

Best Regards
S.I

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:02 pm

1.i'm applying for the second time can anyone help me out with the address???is it different from the 1st applicants....will it make any difference with my decision..... :(

2.i'm sending my doc by fedex...but dont know how to get my doc back...im unable to arrange any courier servicefor the pickup....now in this case hsmp team will send the documents themselves ????

help guys....

aj_sp_007
________
NEW JERSEY DISPENSARIES
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:11 pm

aj,
go for DHL they have the service for pickup to getback ur docs safe..

the address to be sent by courier is::

Immigration and Nationality Directorate,
Work Permits (UK) HSMP
7th Floor,
Fountain Precinct,
Balm Green,
Sheffield
S1 2JA

:D

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 pm

Thanks for your reply...

But, can you please inform me what Home Office Team at Moorfoot address will do with my application? Will they send back to me, notify me, or forward it internally to the address you mentioned?

Regards,
S. Iqbal

pravtech

hi

Post by pravtech » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:54 pm

siq,
Chances r high that u may recieve ur docs back,or better call to that address u sent orelse send them a fax,then they may send to the correct address... mention the correct address to be sent in the letter and fax the same before they take a decision..hope this helps you.. :D

Ang
Newly Registered

hi

Post by Ang » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:24 pm

hi siqbal,

my application was initially sent to moorfoot by my agents (mistake cos they were sending other batches for stamping). My application was sent back to sheffield a day after . I suggest you wait a while (2/3 days max) and check with the hsmp team if they have rec. it. And i am pretty sure they would have.

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:45 pm

Hi Ang,

You are Angel for me… I was waiting for this sentence.. Its really relieving for me, as my application contains all the original documents. I will wait for 2~3 days and will see if there is any contact made by home office or the CC is charged..

Thanks a lot for sharing the experience.

Best regards,
S. Iqbal