ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone with experience in cardiff peo appointment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

anyone with experience in cardiff peo appointment

Post by godistrue » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Hi. i have an appointment in a couple of days. I am moving from psw to tier 2 visa. I want to hear the experiences from the people who have done appointment before in cardiff. thanks

alanwong

Re: anyone with experience in cardiff peo appointment

Post by alanwong » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 am

godistrue wrote:Hi. i have an appointment in a couple of days. I am moving from psw to tier 2 visa. I want to hear the experiences from the people who have done appointment before in cardiff. thanks
I do not have direct experience, but I think in Cardiff, there is no interaction between caseworkers and applicants.
Nevertheless if you have all the necessary docs in place, there is no reason you should worry.

mthila

Post by mthila » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:35 am

godistrue wrote:Hi. i have an appointment in a couple of days. I am moving from psw to tier 2 visa. I want to hear the experiences from the people who have done appointment before in cardiff. thanks
I have had a PEO appointment in Sheffield, not Cardiff. How ever, you do not get a chance to talk to the caseworker.
- You arrive at the PEO on time
- Go to the reception counter and inform them that you are there, so that you will be given a number
- What your number is called you have to go to submit your application with the documents and pay the fee of £953
- After a while you will be called for bio-metric details
- When they are happy that your bio-metric details are clear enough, you will be informed
- If you are lucky, then you will get a positive decision on the same day (Or it could be the next working day or it could be a week!!!)
NB: The service standards of PEO is to deal with 90% cases on the same day. But, if your application is straight forward, you are very likely to be given a decision on the same day..
Good Luck!! :-)
Don't take "NO" for an answer if it shouldn't be!!!

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:21 pm

mthila wrote:
I have had a PEO appointment in Sheffield, not Cardiff. How ever, you do not get a chance to talk to the caseworker.
- You arrive at the PEO on time
- Go to the reception counter and inform them that you are there, so that you will be given a number
- What your number is called you have to go to submit your application with the documents and pay the fee of £953
- After a while you will be called for bio-metric details
- When they are happy that your bio-metric details are clear enough, you will be informed
- If you are lucky, then you will get a positive decision on the same day (Or it could be the next working day or it could be a week!!!)
NB: The service standards of PEO is to deal with 90% cases on the same day. But, if your application is straight forward, you are very likely to be given a decision on the same day..
Good Luck!! :-)
Agree definitely.