ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 and Part Time Job

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aine002

EEA2 and Part Time Job

Post by Aine002 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi there!
My question might be stupid but for past few months i was reading only about EEA FP for my husband and wasn't much interested in topic: Resident Card. Now we are in UK and we want to apply for RC for him.
My question is, if i have only a part job (I am EEA national), will this affect our application? Do i need to be full timer or is there any specified salary i should have every months in order to get Resident Card for my husband?
I will appreciate any help.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Part time job is not a problem, you are will be entitled to sponsor your spouse with a part time job

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Thank you.
I was a bit confused. Thx again :)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Part time employment will be fine as long as it must be an effective and genuine activity for remuneration.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm

And is it matter how long i work there?
On the application guidance for EEA1 and EEA2 i read that they want proof of employment:
- My employer will sign one of the pages in the application and put stamp on it or,
- I will show them my contract or
- one or more recent payslips or
- Letter from employee.
I start mu job just now, in Primark. They gave me contract. You think that i can apply all ready and as proof of my employment show them work contract?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Yes you can attach job contract/employer letter/payslips/employer stamp on the application. Any one of these or mix of these evidences should be sufficient.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Aine002 wrote:And is it matter how long i work there?
On the application guidance for EEA1 and EEA2 i read that they want proof of employment:
- My employer will sign one of the pages in the application and put stamp on it or,
- I will show them my contract or
- one or more recent payslips or
- Letter from employee.
I start mu job just now, in Primark. They gave me contract. You think that i can apply all ready and as proof of my employment show them work contract?
The length of employment doesn't matter..You can even apply a day after you start working...So far you have an employment letter and your employer fills in the necessary section in the application form...UKBA usually calls the employer to find out if you are a genuine staff

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am

Thank you all for quick response.
I really appreciate that :)