ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent without passport

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohramzan

Tier 1 Dependent without passport

Post by mohramzan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Hello there
I applied for my wife and uk born baby for tier 1 general extension, my baby passport is in the process in the pakistan high commision london, and will be recieved on 10th of May.
I explained in cover letter and attached the receipt but i got an email from ukba bio metric team that i have to submit passport in 7 days otherwise my application will be invalid.
Does a 2 year baby needs bio metric???
i discussed with a laywer and he sys write a cover letter and explain it again??
Please advise me what should i do?

regards

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 am

Yes, the baby need biometric details to be enrolled. It will be just a photograph (no fingerprints) till 6 years of age.

mohramzan

Post by mohramzan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:06 am

Hmm I see thanks for information. I am going tomorrow to Pakistan high commission london if they can provide any additional documents.

Secondly I heared if they declare an application invalid the fee will be refunded is that correct?

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 am

Thats correct....

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 am

Also keep in mind, dependant applying separately from main applicant will pay same fee as of main applicant which is £1545 by post for tier-1 applicants.
Just want to keep you aware in case you applied before 6th April.

mohramzan

Post by mohramzan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks I am aware of that thats why i submitted my son application on 4th of April(he was born in uk) but we are planning to travel abroad so thought to get his extension as well. I got a rare response from Pakistan High comission london and waiting for their response.
Thanks