ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silverpearlz

Appeal Help

Post by silverpearlz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:04 pm

I am planning to appeal based on Evidence Flexibility refused as no landline number on contract and no points awarded for funds when all docs supplied fund in uk 50 k lloyds enterprenuer team...there is a place in the appeal form to fill up port reference number could anybody explain what it is please help

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:07 pm

I am confident enough to speak for my self but is there any other legal law or act which could be helpful for my application..there are contradictory statements in the same paragraph in the refusal letter from ukba?

will I get my passport and documents back whilst still in appeal?
is notice of decision and reasons for refusal letter two separate letters?

MNaveedonline

Re: Appeal Help

Post by MNaveedonline » Wed May 01, 2013 7:30 pm

silverpearlz wrote:I am planning to appeal based on Evidence Flexibility refused as no landline number on contract and no points awarded for funds when all docs supplied fund in uk 50 k lloyds enterprenuer team...there is a place in the appeal form to fill up port reference number could anybody explain what it is please help
Hi very sorry for your refusal. Have u mentioned Full address, Mobile Number and Email addressess in your contract.

unto1

Re: notice of decision and reasons for refusal letter ....

Post by unto1 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I think notice of decision is the letter you got, wherein the reason for refusal (not providing the land line of the contract) is stated. Just my personal opinion. Best of luck

silverpearlz

Re: Appeal Help

Post by silverpearlz » Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am

MNaveedonline wrote:
silverpearlz wrote:I am planning to appeal based on Evidence Flexibility refused as no landline number on contract and no points awarded for funds when all docs supplied fund in uk 50 k lloyds enterprenuer team...there is a place in the appeal form to fill up port reference number could anybody explain what it is please help
Hi very sorry for your refusal. Have u mentioned Full address, Mobile Number and Email addressess in your contract.
Hi, yes I have given name email full address with postcode and university name of client. the contract was biotechnology tutoring services. My client didnt have a landline so I could not provide it. I have got email conversation with my client as an evidence. for the company I provided company name, company address with postcode,directors name, tutors name, email, mobile numbers, company registration number, tutoring subjects, date, signed.

There are errors on the UKBA letter by the caseworker and makes my case strong. what laws can i use when the caseworker has literally misinterpreted the immigration rules? Moreover he/she did not award me points for Appendix A: Funds in FSA regulated institution (25 Points) and Access to 50 K (25 Points) where I already submitted two letters and bank statement confirming the same. Same set of documents was provided for my Entrepreneur team member and my business partner as well. It seems like its an error in judgement has been made and the caseworker was just being negligent.

the contract doesnot have a landline phone number as stated in immigration rules that is what they have mentioned

there is another mistake contradictory statements in one box
first they say you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you do have access to at least50000

then at the bottom have not supplied any documentary evidence for any other points which is the fifth point in the under d attributes of appendix a

thanks please i am confused...urgently...reply I am at the 5th business day have to lodge my appeal in 2 day

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat May 04, 2013 12:16 pm

silverpearlz wrote:I am confident enough to speak for my self but is there any other legal law or act which could be helpful for my application..there are contradictory statements in the same paragraph in the refusal letter from ukba?

will I get my passport and documents back whilst still in appeal?
is notice of decision and reasons for refusal letter two separate letters?
well-done but It wont work because the tribunal needs to look into your appeal in light of immigration law.If you are confident in this context to argue legally on the point,go ahead,otherwise my personal advice would be..no....as you will need case laws to connect with your present case,with your present refusal and issues raised by the SSHD

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Sat May 04, 2013 12:34 pm

So what do you suggest please guide me as its very urgent

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Post by i_am_sultan » Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm

silverpearlz wrote:So what do you suggest please guide me as its very urgent
In my advice you should hire a good lawyer for your appeal bcz if you do it on your own a very minor mistake on hearing day can lead to your appeal refusal....i hope you got what am i trying to say and on the other hand if you go for a lawyer he ll present your appeal according to immigration laws.

I suppose your future will be depending alot on this appeal and this is a last chance to get a visa so i advice you to take legal advice and representative for your appeal.