ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MAINTANCE 50K QUESTION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwan janjua

MAINTANCE 50K QUESTION

Post by rizwan janjua » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 am

Hi
I have a very important question & looking for some advice based upon your personal experience or shared information
i have applied T1 PSW 50 K route both team members have 25k each
applied 22feb
bio done 01 march 2013
team member partner bio done on 17 march
still no reply

question is can i take few 1000 pounds out like from 50 k can i withdraw 10k
even i applied in 22 feb2013 and if i produced invoices from my accountant so where is spend or invest like pay my buisness rent ,pay bills , or buisness car insurance or even pay for a vehicle relating to my buisness
is there any problem as my visa still in process ?
plsease reply as i need to withdraw some on coming tuesday
thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am

This is my opinion rather than an actually confirmed fact. It seems that you can't partially invest the capital ahead of the application's approval. Only where the full amount has been previously seeded can 75 points be granted. Otherwise, your application would fall into a void where only 10K had been seeded rather than 50K, and your new investment would be 40K rather than 50K.

53. If you have already legally established a business in the UK while under a different immigration category, you may use this investment to claim points if it satisfies the requirements. If all of the money needed has been invested, all of the points needed for attributes can be awarded (75 points).

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:52 am

You can partially invest money into your business before your approval.

Even when UKBA enquires you about the continuing availability of funds following the submission of your application (but before approval); they ask you

1. either to resubmit the evidence relating to availability of all the funds (£50k) or
2. If you have invested some of the funds; they require you to submit evidence of investment and the evidence of availability of any remaining funds.

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed May 01, 2013 3:30 am

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU GUYS !