ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Tenancy Agreement required for FLR (HSMP) ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sujoy1969
Newly Registered

Is Tenancy Agreement required for FLR (HSMP) ?

Post by Sujoy1969 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:49 am

Hi,

I am in the process of applying to extend my LTR under HSMP. Do I need to send a copy of my tenancy agreement along with the application? People who have had their leave extended recently under HSMP, can you please reply?

Regards,
Sujoy

Markie

Re: Is Tenancy Agreement required for FLR (HSMP) ?

Post by Markie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Sujoy1969 wrote:Hi,

I am in the process of applying to extend my LTR under HSMP. Do I need to send a copy of my tenancy agreement along with the application? People who have had their leave extended recently under HSMP, can you please reply?

Regards,
Sujoy
the tenancy agreement is your proof that you can provide accomodation for you/your family without resorting to public funds. It is applicable to extensions be it HSMP or WP

Sujoy1969
Newly Registered

Re: Is Tenancy Agreement required for FLR (HSMP) ?

Post by Sujoy1969 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanks Markie.

Is it OK if I provide Bank statements showing sufficient balance as proof of fund? I am in a shared accomodation and it is difficult for me to give the tenancy agreement since it is in my friends name.

Regards,
Sujoy

the tenancy agreement is your proof that you can provide accomodation for you/your family without resorting to public funds. It is applicable to extensions be it HSMP or WP[/quote]

ajani

Post by ajani » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:02 pm

Sujoy1969
The document you need to prove you are able to accomodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds is your Bank statement and not tenancy agreement.

Markie

Post by Markie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:42 pm

ajani wrote:Sujoy1969
The document you need to prove you are able to accomodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds is your Bank statement and not tenancy agreement.
the tenancy agreement keeps them (HO) that you have indeed a place to live in...not just money.