ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries in filling Tier 2 Application. pls help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

Queries in filling Tier 2 Application. pls help

Post by godistrue » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 am

Hi.

I have some queries while filling Tier 2 Application form.

Section H - Reference Numbers

H1. Have you ever had any Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number(s) assigned to you?

Previous Address
I have been in more than 3 addresses. My first grant of leave is one address. My bank statement is in the address which I am submitting now. my present address is different addresss.

n12. Have you confirmed in the self assessment tool that your qualification may meet the english language requirement?

I studied Masters in UK and am on PSW visa.

catchhster

Re: Queries in filling Tier 2 Application. pls help

Post by catchhster » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 am

godistrue wrote:Hi.

I have some queries while filling Tier 2 Application form.

Section H - Reference Numbers

H1. Have you ever had any Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number(s) assigned to you?

Previous Address
I have been in more than 3 addresses. My first grant of leave is one address. My bank statement is in the address which I am submitting now. my present address is different addresss.

Give the previous address as address you stayed previous to address associated with bank stmnt. (please note they may need your address associated with your bank for taking the money out of your account). confirm this with some one else)

n12. Have you confirmed in the self assessment tool that your qualification may meet the english language requirement?

answer is yes. (make sure you score points for your qualification in the PBS calcuator before you choose this answer)

If you select no they will use your qualification details to check weather it meets all the requirements to score points based on degree thought in english. Like degree should be thought by a UK recognised edu body

I studied Masters in UK and am on PSW visa.
Sivakumar