ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passports and documents after refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Passports and documents after refusal

Post by i_am_sultan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi all i am new to this forum, recently my visa has been refused and i lodged appeal against the decision, but ukba didnt send my documents and passports back.

Have anyone of you got an idea after how long they gonna send me back the passport and documents?

entrepreneur123

Re: Passports and documents after refusal

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Sorry to hear that.
UKBA will keep your documents until your appeal outcome. Could you share reason of your refusal? thanks
i_am_sultan wrote:Hi all i am new to this forum, recently my visa has been refused and i lodged appeal against the decision, but ukba didnt send my documents and passports back.

Have anyone of you got an idea after how long they gonna send me back the passport and documents?

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 pm

i_am_sultan wrote:Hi all i am new to this forum, recently my visa has been refused and i lodged appeal against the decision, but ukba didnt send my documents and passports back.

Hi,same is mine case.I am refused and I have made appeal.They dont send to any refused applicants passport or doc:when you or they exhaust all the legal efforts,end of the day either you get the visa or they will easily remove you from the country.Thats why,this is now in practise to retain all documents in order to facilitate the removal in more convenient way.

What grounds you were reefused..

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Post by i_am_sultan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks guys for your replies.....refusal reason not providing enough contract details but my contract was according to policy guidance and i think caseworker was blind and his decision was totally unfair....i still not believing they refused my visa on contract details

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:56 pm

i_am_sultan wrote:Thanks guys for your replies.....refusal reason not providing enough contract details but my contract was according to policy guidance and i think caseworker was blind and his decision was totally unfair....i still not believing they refused my visa on contract details
I am sorry. Whats the refusal reason.

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Post by i_am_sultan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

MNaveedonline wrote:
i_am_sultan wrote:Thanks guys for your replies.....refusal reason not providing enough contract details but my contract was according to policy guidance and i think caseworker was blind and his decision was totally unfair....i still not believing they refused my visa on contract details
I am sorry. Whats the refusal reason.
They refused my visa for not provinding enough cotract details and everything was in the contract according to policy guidance, company name, company no, company address, company contact no, service provided, client name, postal address, landline, mobile, email, signatures

catscratches
Newly Registered

I was refused for contract reason as well...

Post by catscratches » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Sorry to hear that you got refused.

I applied in end of Feb and got refused in March, only 10 working days after bio taken. The reason was contract as well: case worker said the document was an invoice rather than a contract... I am so agree with you that the case worker had gone blind......

I already submitted appeal in late March, still no news. Hope to share appeal info with you and keep update for each other.

Good luck anyway!

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Re: I was refused for contract reason as well...

Post by i_am_sultan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 pm

catscratches wrote:Sorry to hear that you got refused.

I applied in end of Feb and got refused in March, only 10 working days after bio taken. The reason was contract as well: case worker said the document was an invoice rather than a contract... I am so agree with you that the case worker had gone blind......

I already submitted appeal in late March, still no news. Hope to share appeal info with you and keep update for each other.

Good luck anyway!
I am also sorry to hear your refusal we are on same boat, i have no idea what they are trying to do by making our lives hell if they cant grant us visa after meeting all requirements then they should close the category.....why they are playing with the futures of so many genuine entrepreneurs thats unjustice there is no check and balance on them....i bring the money from my country and now its a part of uk economy and they refused my visa straight away......if they had any concerns over contract they should have contacted us or our clients.

Anyway ofcourse we ll be in touch to keep eachother updated....one question have you got the appeal date and any idea how long this whole process will take from appeal lodge to hearing date and if appeal allowed getting back passports and visa thanks

Mr Legal

Re: I was refused for contract reason as well...

Post by Mr Legal » Wed May 01, 2013 3:15 am

i_am_sultan wrote:
catscratches wrote:Sorry to hear that you got refused.

Good luck anyway!
I am also sorry to hear your refusal we are on same boat, i have no idea what they are trying to do by making our lives hell if they cant grant us visa after meeting all requirements then they should close the category.....why they are playing with the futures of so many genuine entrepreneurs thats unjustice there is no check and balance on them....i bring the money from my country and now its a part of uk economy and they refused my visa straight away......if they had any concerns over contract they should have contacted us or our clients.

Anyway ofcourse we ll be in touch to keep eachother updated....one question have you got the appeal date and any idea how long this whole process will take from appeal lodge to hearing date and if appeal allowed getting back passports and visa thanks

I can see many of you are on the same boat..........May it not be sunk.......joking

Good luck to all for your success in appeal(s)
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.