ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR doubt in Page 57

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

ILR doubt in Page 57

Post by anandh79 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi,

As we don't know what are all the extra documents that the CW will ask, what should i be mentioning in the Other Documents.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR doubt in Page 57

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:34 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hi,

As we don't know what are all the extra documents that the CW will ask, what should i be mentioning in the Other Documents.
Like P60s, Employment contract, Employment History,List of Duties etc. You just give the Core documents asked on SET O Form. Additional documents you carry with you.Don't mention them on the Form. Give it to CW if asked only. Which PEO are you going to ? Good Luck. Please post your experience.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

alanwong

Re: ILR doubt in Page 57

Post by alanwong » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:57 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hi,

Documents you want to include to support your applications and are not covered by the existing lists.