ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sign on contract

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MIKE1017
Newly Registered

sign on contract

Post by MIKE1017 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm

hi every one i have been seeing many visas are being rejected because of sign on contract.. i am worried because the contract which i sent i forgot to sign on it..where as client signature is there on contract

i have done with my bio.....

i posted it on feb 19..

""""some solicitors are saying i can send again new contract ... before a decision is made """but the letter says clearly that dont send any additional documents ..

just wanna know is it advisable to do that or wait for the result

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 am

You can send additional documentation if you want. They will consider it as long as it is received before the case is decided.

afzalfinance

Re: sign on contract

Post by afzalfinance » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 pm

MIKE1017 wrote:hi every one i have been seeing many visas are being rejected because of sign on contract.. i am worried because the contract which i sent i forgot to sign on it..where as client signature is there on contract

i have done with my bio.....

i posted it on feb 19..

""""some solicitors are saying i can send again new contract ... before a decision is made """but the letter says clearly that dont send any additional documents ..

just wanna know is it advisable to do that or wait for the result
Client sign at one page is enough but if the contract is on more than one page try to sign every page yourself
God help those who help themselves

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed May 01, 2013 3:20 am

HI
YA YOU CAN SEND IT AS IT MUCH BETTER TO DO SO
OR YOU CAN SIGN A NEW UPDATED CONTRACT
I DO THE SAME THING IN MY CASE N MY BIO DONE ON 1ST MARCH
ITS REALLY DEPEND ON YOUR CASE WORKER
END OF THE DAY ITS YOUR CHOICE
BUT IF U DO SO ITS WILL BE A STRONG APPEAL INCASE OF REFSUAL
THANKS

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

You must send it by recorded delivery as soon as possible. In case they reject your visa, you will at least have an evidence to challenge their decision.