ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when to arrange for courier

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khanv
Newly Registered

when to arrange for courier

Post by khanv » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi all,

I would like to arrange for courier to pick up my documents .

But i am not sure when should i start the arrangements for the courier. any clue would be appreciated.

regards
khanv

Markie

Re: when to arrange for courier

Post by Markie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:41 pm

khanv wrote:Hi all,

I would like to arrange for courier to pick up my documents .

But i am not sure when should i start the arrangements for the courier. any clue would be appreciated.

regards
khanv
based from the guidance notes:

140. If you wish to arrange for a courier to collect your documents you may do so. However, all costs for a courier will need to be borne by the applicant.

141. If you arrange for a courier to collect your documents, you must ensure that you notify the team considering your application. In all such cases, you should, in the first instance, contact Work Permits (UK) by telephone on: 0114 207 6016 for further advice.

142. If at the end of one week your documents have not been collected we will post them out by the appropriate postal method as above.

143. Please note, Work Permits (UK) staff will be unable to sign any documentation when couriers pick up your documents. Therefore you should check with the courier company you instruct that there are no papers to be signed when they collect the parcel from our office.

144. Couriers should be arranged to collect documents during normal business hours only (9.00 am to 5.00 pm on weekdays excluding public holidays)

Hope these help.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:39 pm