ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got tier1 entrepreneur visa from Nigeria?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oemeka
Newly Registered

Anyone got tier1 entrepreneur visa from Nigeria?

Post by oemeka » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 am

Hi guys, am awaiting my visa as I returned home as a tier4 resident to apply for tier1. Is there anyone from Nigeria who has to visa from this route?

monolyte

Re: Anyone got tier1 entrepreneur visa from Nigeria?

Post by monolyte » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 pm

oemeka wrote:Hi guys, am awaiting my visa as I returned home as a tier4 resident to apply for tier1. Is there anyone from Nigeria who has to visa from this route?
I HAVE SOME NIGERIAN FRIENDS I KNOW THAT APPLIED IN THE UK AND HAVE GOT THEIRS APPROVED.. SO HOW WILL THAT HELP YOU?

oemeka
Newly Registered

Post by oemeka » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Mine is an out of country application, I would like hear from someone who applied as a tire 4 student from Nigeria .
However, I don't kind liking with them.

Thanks.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu May 02, 2013 9:52 am

oemeka wrote:Mine is an out of country application, I would like hear from someone who applied as a tire 4 student from Nigeria .
However, I don't kind liking with them.

Thanks.
DEAR EMEKA
I DONT KNOW ANY TIER 4 TO TIER 1 APPLICANT. IF NOT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HELP YOU OUT. GISI IKE

oemeka
Newly Registered

Post by oemeka » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi guys,

Got my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa since last year. Been operating a business. Thinking the need for networking with same category visa holders from Nigeria would be great. We can all work together. If you know anyone please refer to me ASAP.

david justin

Post by david justin » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi,
What documents did you provide as I also want to apply from Nigeria
Regards

Teeogbo
Newly Registered

Post by Teeogbo » Thu May 08, 2014 6:28 pm

oemeka wrote:Hi guys,

Got my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa since last year. Been operating a business. Thinking the need for networking with same category visa holders from Nigeria would be great. We can all work together. If you know anyone please refer to me ASAP.

oemeka please hook up with me as I seem to be in the same predicament that you went through last year, I just came to naija as my tier 4 expired and I wanna do the tier 1, please send me a mail ogboutejiro@yahoo.com thanks in advance

david justin

Post by david justin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 pm

@teeogbo,
were you sucessful in your Tier 1 enterpreneur visa application from nigeria?