ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

on arrival of UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nasir

on arrival of UK

Post by nasir » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 pm

hi,
what is the requirements needed to show the UK immigration officer when i arrive in airport for the purpose of sattelement? i mean i got UK clearence visa for leave to enter UK?

thanks

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:41 pm

According to this http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#723755 you have ILR.Is it ILR or you have another visa?

I presume you haven't been away for 2 years.When coming back just show the immigration officer your ILR and there won't be any issues.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 pm

What visa do you actually have. You have posted many times asking for others and yourself but it is never very clear what is you true situation. To get answers you need to be clear what visa you have in your passport.
In most cases when you arrive in the UK you will be asked questions about your purpose in the UK and they will check that your circumstances are as they were when the visa was granted.
pennyless

nasir

on arrival of UK

Post by nasir » Thu May 02, 2013 9:10 am

got UK clearence visa (first time)

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri May 03, 2013 4:11 pm

You need your passport and TB certificate.

You may or maybe not questioned on arrival.

If you are it will be in relation to you and your spouse :roll:

nasir

on arrival

Post by nasir » Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi,
Does my wife required to fly with me on arrival?