ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Marriage interview

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Delkom67
Newly Registered

EU Marriage interview

Post by Delkom67 » Wed May 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi everyone,
Has anyone got a clue of likely questions to be asked during EU marriage interview??

I was invited for an interview with my wife which will last for 4hrs as stated in the letter to me and I am wondering if anyone has got a clue or experience of such to please advice!!! Cheers

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Refer to the thread called MY MARRIAGE INTERVIEW
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

A&A

Re: EU Marriage interview

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Delkom67 wrote:Hi everyone,
Has anyone got a clue of likely questions to be asked during EU marriage interview??

I was invited for an interview with my wife which will last for 4hrs as stated in the letter to me and I am wondering if anyone has got a clue or experience of such to please advice!!! Cheers
Private message me your experience & i will share mine.

Thank you.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

saidbshah
Newly Registered

EEA permit.

Post by saidbshah » Tue May 07, 2013 12:34 pm

hi everyone.
i m a British overseas citizen. i married to a poland national. i spent one year with her. i applied for EEA but UKBA refused my application on the ground of marriage of convenience.
now my wife has appeal n UK. but its taking long. can i travel to UK and ask for Code A1?

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Re: EU Marriage interview

Post by Pablito » Tue May 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Delkom67 wrote:Hi everyone,

I think the problem is not really about what questions will be asked, but the way you answer them.

For example I heard of someone who was asked what color of toothbrush his wife is using? I find it to be ridiculous question, and if I didn't know the answer I would basically treat it that way.

Me and my wife are married since August last year, if they ask me what is the date of birth of her parents?, I wouldn't remember that, and for me it is silly to think that this is argument against us being in genuine marriage.