ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Status - Tier 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Child Status - Tier 1

Post by anandh79 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:55 am

Hi,

Recently myself and my wife have got the PR. Our child is born in UK and so we would be applying citizenship directly.

the tier 1 status of my child is valid till March 2014.

I was wondering whether it is ok to travel outside of UK and return with the same tier 1 visa status since we are ILR status and my kid is still in Tier 1 status.

Please advise.

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi

I have the same query. My spouse is still on tier 1 dependant valid until aug 2015. Is it mandatory to change the visa status to ILR or can a trip be made to india on tier 1 dependant itself ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Ok to travel prior to leave expiring.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.