ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self assessment statement of account - not paid

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dehjet

self assessment statement of account - not paid

Post by dehjet » Thu May 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I am applying as a director of a limited company (where I pay my self min salary + dividends)

it is requested to bring self assessment statement of account as evidence.

I have issued one from 2 years ago and nothing else, which on it shows I owe them 0.70 which I didn't pay since it is a small amount.

1) is it ok to use this document ? as it is requested the last one , and this one is the last one but it is from 2 years ago ?

2) will it be a problem with the good character requirement if i provide this document or should I request a new one which shows 0 in the sum ? (I paid it recently with a delay) I owed them only £1.70 which I haven't paid until recently.(I was inside the tax allowances so I didn't owe them much tax)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: self assessment statement of account - not paid

Post by Amber » Thu May 02, 2013 6:47 pm

dehjet wrote:I am applying as a director of a limited company (where I pay my self min salary + dividends)

I have issued one from 2 years ago and nothing else, which on it shows I owe them 0.70 which I didn't pay since it is a small amount.

1) is it ok to use this document ? as it is requested the last one , and this one is the last one but it is from 2 years ago ?

2) will it be a problem with the good character requirement if i provide this document or should I request a new one which shows 0 in the sum ? (I paid it recently with a delay) I owed them only £1.70 which I haven't paid until recently.(I was inside the tax allowances so I didn't owe them much tax)
If you have time I would see no harm in getting a more recent document.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

dehjet

Re: self assessment statement of account - not paid

Post by dehjet » Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm

D4109125 wrote:
dehjet wrote:I am applying as a director of a limited company (where I pay my self min salary + dividends)

If you have time I would see no harm in getting a more recent document.
yes but earliest statement they can send will arrive in 2 weeks.I am applying next week