ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA family member of an EEA national Postgraduate fee

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

elugray
Newly Registered

Non EEA family member of an EEA national Postgraduate fee

Post by elugray » Fri May 03, 2013 7:29 am

Hello Forum,
Thank you all for all you posts,comment and experiences,my immigration knowledge of the UK has been enriched considerably by you all,which have made life a bit easier.
I have read all there is to read about the student fees for a non EEA national family member and tick all the boxes except that this is my second year in the UK
Please can anyone help with schools that do not necessarily implement this in the UK
Thanking you all for your help.

mam2

Post by mam2 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:32 am

U might need to wait another year pls.
papa2

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri May 03, 2013 8:33 am

My advice is first choose a school and then check the policy on fees rather than choosing a school based on its fees policy. I also not sure there is such a big difference in fees as it used to be in the past.

mam2

Post by mam2 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:07 am

Most of the unis if not all go by the fees status guidlines. Some even harder criteria. I'm paying home fees for postgraduate with similar status as yours.
papa2

mam2

Post by mam2 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:48 am

As Jambo advised,check with the unis you are interested in. The fee difference is considerably high for home/.international students. You will pay btn £5000-£7000 more.
papa2