ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MORNING,,HOPE FEW WILL GET THEIR VISA APPROVAL TODAY

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsl

MORNING,,HOPE FEW WILL GET THEIR VISA APPROVAL TODAY

Post by tsl » Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 am

inshallah

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:26 am

in sha ALLAH

tier1girl
Newly Registered

Post by tier1girl » Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 am

AMEN.. I PRAY FOR US ALL...

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:58 am

tier1girl wrote:AMEN.. I PRAY FOR US ALL...
Lets pray n fingers cross

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Fri May 03, 2013 5:15 pm

INSHALLAH

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

InsahAllah

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Fri May 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Okay, so how many got their visa today? :D

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Sat May 04, 2013 1:12 am

none :)
Shinya wrote:Okay, so how many got their visa today? :D

tikejhya

well, i got refusal

Post by tikejhya » Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 pm

I got refusal in contrary, and for some stupid reasons.

They claimed i had no job title explained in contract which clearly says:
POSITION: ..............

They claimed i had no fund disposable in uk: which is available in uk for well above then required time (LLOYDS TSB)

they claimed i had no fund in financial institution again that was on llodyds tsb. documents provided was lloyds letter, statement, contract, invoice.. so on ...

i dont understand how many people wll get refusal due to this hourly paid UKBA new employee's :(

la
Member of Standing

Re: well, i got refusal

Post by la » Sun May 05, 2013 6:39 am

tikejhya wrote:I got refusal in contrary, and for some stupid reasons.

They claimed i had no job title explained in contract which clearly says:
POSITION: ..............

They claimed i had no fund disposable in uk: which is available in uk for well above then required time (LLOYDS TSB)

they claimed i had no fund in financial institution again that was on llodyds tsb. documents provided was lloyds letter, statement, contract, invoice.. so on ...

i dont understand how many people wll get refusal due to this hourly paid UKBA new employee's :(

HI Tikejhya,

Sorry to here your refusal.

Why did UK BA refuse based on the no funds disposable in UK and no funds in financial institution. Did you not have funds in the bank account while applying for visa?

Did they not request for fresh bank letter and bank statement before taking decision?

Are the funds not in your account , UK - How many days you have maintained the funds in UK in your account ?

Probably you should send letter to case worker to reconsider his decision if your documentation is strong enough to cover all these refusal reasons.

Regards,

tikejhya

Post by tikejhya » Sun May 05, 2013 10:06 am

la wrote: HI Tikejhya,

Why did UK BA refuse based on the no funds disposable in UK and no funds in financial institution. Did you not have funds in the bank account while applying for visa?

Did they not request for fresh bank letter and bank statement before taking decision?

Are the funds not in your account , UK - How many days you have maintained the funds in UK in your account ?

Probably you should send letter to case worker to reconsider his decision if your documentation is strong enough to cover all these refusal reasons.

Regards,

Funds 50k Held for more than month.
Funds on lloyds tsb, bank letter, statement provided.
Funds on my Account in my name.
Maintenance fund point are given, that was held for more than 6 months.
Other reason: Contract doesnot have job title is wrong.
it has clearly mentioned position: ..................... And Name: ...................
with signature.

I am thinking of going lawyer to write strong grounds and appeal.
Business Activity: After application: 1 Client, 2 Client contracted (work in progress), Bank statement active for business account.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm

tikejhya wrote:
la wrote: HI Tikejhya,

Regards,

Funds 50k Held for more than month.
Funds on lloyds tsb, bank letter, statement provided.
Funds on my Account in my name.
Maintenance fund point are given, that was held for more than 6 months.
Other reason: Contract doesnot have job title is wrong.
it has clearly mentioned position: ..................... And Name: ...................
with signature.

I am thinking of going lawyer to write strong grounds and appeal.
Business Activity: After application: 1 Client, 2 Client contracted (work in progress), Bank statement active for business account.
Hi Tikejhya,

Do you mean that as funds are not available on verification date in UK Lloyds TSB bank account, did UK BA refused visa saying funds are not available on verification date ?.

I am surprised to see that how do they verify the funds on verification date than on the date on letter issued date. Please give more details.

I am surprised to see that , they have not requested for fresh bank statement / letter.

If you apply before Jan 31 2013, they must request for fresh bank letter / statement.

Could you please post exact refusal letter.